Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Planting Love

Getting this card into the JustRite challenge at the last hour.....
 
 
I bought this JustRite stamp set "Seeds of Friendship" with my own
garden in mind.....I have been making a never ending scrapbook of my gardens
and the stamps and sentiments are perfect for it!!!
 
 
I used SU markers to color in my flowers......
they don't blend like the watercolors or Copics, but gives these fowers a different look
the sentiment is from the same JustRite set...i love it....
The paper I used is from a new pad I just bought designed by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper....

8 comments:

Sheri said...

This is so simple and elegant - LOVE IT! Your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Diane- your card is lovely. The stamp set goes so well with the paper and the wee doily is adorable! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Super stunning! I love the crochet flower! Have a Terrific rest of your week!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous take on the challenge and the BG paper is so pretty!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is fabulous Diane and the coloring on the flowers looks awesome! GREAT job!!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Diane!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the beautiful background doilies!! So stunning my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Hugs, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the colors, and I also LOVE the pretty bloom! Sweet creation!

Dianne said...

Shesh you got right to your desk and did some great creating , another beautiful card the flower you colored are really pretty, love the ribbon and crochet flower, have a wonderful weekend..