Friday, July 29, 2016

Be Always Blooming

I am the hostess this week at the
Fussy and Fancy challenge blog
and I chose the theme
'A Walk In The Garden'.

We have a special  gift voucher this week for one lucky winner and it is to:

You all know how I like digging in my bags of pre-cuts and scraps
and that is just what I did for this card.
I won't be able to list where each piece came from as I haven't a clue..lol!


I did use a beautiful embossing folder from 
Cuttlebug Preserves set.
I don't know about you, but I decided I love to emboss a
panel, then adhering it to the card front
verses just embossing the front of the card.
I think you get a much neater embossed look that way.



I used up the last of a couple of pansies and a few purple flowers
I had on hand (though they look black).
A few greens were tucked in and a cute little birdhouse as well!

The butterflies came from my butterfly 'bag'
(yes, i even have a scrap bag of butterflies)!

The ribbon is the latest from Really Reasonable Ribbon
with a tiny little heart tied on.
The sentiment I stamped from a Flouishes set.
'Always Blooming'.


Now head on over to Fussy and Fancy
and see all the pretty things the design team has created to inspire you!

Entering the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments .... ATG + Sentiment (8-1)
CRAFT. .... Summer (8-3)
Butterfly Challenge .... Butterfly + P is for Punches and/or PINK
Really Reasonable Ribbon .... Pink and Purple with Ribbon

19 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another beautiful card Diane. And what a fabulous theme this is! Judy x

Ros Crawford said...

I just love this card and the fact that you used all your bits and bobs makes it even more special ... Don't those left overs make the best cards!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card and bow .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous card Diane. Love that embossing folder and all your embellishments to make up this stunning bouquet.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, how beautiful! An amazing creation from all those bits and pieces. Yours are very organized. All my die cuts are in one bag, except the frames. Ovals, squares, and rectangles each have their own bag. I know you organize by color, too. Love the embossed panel with the die cut backing up your beautiful arrangement. That birdhouse tucked in there and the heart dangling from the ribbon are such sweet additions. I must go water the garden today, but now I kinda feel like stamping!

Lisa said...

What a stunning card this is!! I love the gorgeous cluster of flowers!! The embossing is fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathy Krug said...

GORGEOUS, Diane. I love the pink pansies and all the sweet detail you added.

Mrs A. said...

Hi Disne. My how pretty this card looks. I think you are right about the embossed panels bring stuck to the card front . I have come to the same conclusion as no matter how carefull I am the card always seems to buckle slightly. Love the pink here on your card. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Darlene said...

WOW this is just beautiful Diane!! LOVE those flowers and that pretty pink triple bow is gorgeous! Awe and the little birdhouse is a perfect addition!

Christine said...

Beautiful pansies, and I love the special touches like the heart dangle and the bird house tucked into the bouquet!

Jules said...

Hi Diane such a pretty card you have made and a nice subject for the challenge.
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
Best wishes
Jules xx

Jo Rice said...

Hi Diane, this is a beautiful card, the whole design is delightful, and even better that you have used left over bits....I may just have to borrow that idea and see what I can create. Have a great weekend....xx

Jean said...

Blooming lovely card! Love how you have created this card with your bags of scrap amazing.
Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT for our Summer Challenge.
Jean DT XX

Elaine Stark said...

A very pretty card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, fabulous!! Delightful card, love these pansies and the gorgous bow! The embossed panel looks great, I agree with you, it's better than the embossed card, it's more elegant and professional.
Thanks for sharing your lovely card at the Butterfly Challenge #59!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very Pretty!! Thank you for joining us over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog challenge. Hope to see you for our next challenge :)
hugs
Cheryl

cherry said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at RRR

Nancy Hill said...

Still looking at your gorgeous flowers and beautiful card. Love that pansy a bunch with the cute little bird house and gorgeous bow. Hugs Nancy Hill, DT for Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Judy Rozema said...

A simply stunning card! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!