Saturday, July 27, 2019

A Bit of This and That

Thought I would share a few of my summer pictures for those
of you that are not on facebook.

First up is the hubby and Mack in the lake...
looks like the hubs is drinking a beer...yep he is LOL!

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, dog, outdoor, water and nature

Next is great grandaughter (yep great) Paislie and pappa playing corn hole.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, ocean, sky, outdoor and nature

And same little one (she will be 8 in Sept) on her first Kayak excursion ...
we bought these kid kayaks about 2 years ago and it's the first they have seen water.
She did exceptionally well on her first try.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, ocean, outdoor, water and nature


And her brother and sister Jensen (6) and Bostinn (4)
I bought them all life jackets before they came to visit at the lake
and they spent forever in the water.


And lastly, my monster white lilies here at home.
Image may contain: plant, flower, nature and outdoor

Image may contain: plant, flower, tree, sky, outdoor and nature

I will hopefully be back with a few projects, IF I can get myself motivated.
It will be a busy week as my hubs cooks 32 pork butts for the 
Brian Parker Cancer Golf Outing fundraiser
and I will have about 30 or more people here on Friday to help out to pull pork and eat...
then I will be a golf 'widow' all weekend...
and I make breakfast for all the 'cookers;.....see ya!

9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

What a lovely post Diane, your photos brilliant, and what beautiful children. Love your dog, can't comment on your Hubby as it's his back we see, but good luck to him on cooking for all those folk, and you too,it sounds like a fun fundraiser, Kate x

Unknown said...

Stunning flowers and beautiful family photos...hugs, Lori m

Verna Angerhofer said...

Thanks for sharing your photos and sounds like a big project but I am sure it will be yummy pulled pork and a great gathering.

Judy Woodland said...

Awesome photos. I never think to write a blog about anything except my cards. DOH! Great idea. You are so lucky to have that beautiful bit of heaven, no wonder you love the Lake so much!

Leslie Miller said...

I love seeing these little life snippets! Thanks so much for sharing them as I'm one who is not on Facebook and have no plans to ever go back to it. Your time at the lake sounds wonderful! If I was a kid I'd never get out of the water, either. What a perfect place to vacation! Ohhhh, those lilies! I had a big stand of Orientals like that. They were like a stand or grove of trees! I believe they were called Madonna. Always bloomed in August. All gone now, sniff sniff. You're in for a huge undertaking and it sounds like it will require all your attention for a while. Summertime is a hard time to stamp and, wouldn't you know, I loaded up on new things and didn't get to all of them before summer. I live and learn.

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE the photos Diane, but something is missing??? You in your swimmers ??? Great one of lovely grand daughter.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Stunning flowers, they look beautiful in the sunshine
Lovely photos of your family, they grow up so quick I am sure you will treasure those photos.

Lisa said...

What gorgeous photos of your beautiful family, Diane!! And of my gosh, that lily is amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com