Monday, July 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties July 2019 New Release party

Today is the DAY of the 
Paper Sweeties July 2019 Release Party!

Let the 'PARTY' begin!!



Today my card features both the Beach Therapy AND Ahoy Matey sets!!

Since we have about five birthdays this month (if not more)
I decided it was a good time to make a gift card holder.


Don't you just LOVE this adorable little pirate starfish...I sure do!!


I added a little kraft paper bag to hold the gift card,
and funny thing is, it is to a local 'saloon' here called
The Wounded Minnow"...couldn't be any more perfect for this card!!

I just added a few papers from my stash and let the stamps and dies do all the work!


Here is the silly gift card!!




Make sure and visit all the girls below for much more creativity using these new sets...
once again they have outdone themselves...the links are below for all the
new July release, too!!
Make sure to stop by tomorrow for our 'Rewind'!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

A wonderful birthday card! Love how it's a gift holder, too! Awesome color and great choice of papers, too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun gift card holder in the nautical theme. I love that cute starfish too.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, these stamps -- so cute! What a neat idea for a gift card holder! I'm sure having fun catching up today!