Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties July 2019 New Release Rewind

Today is the Paper Sweeties Release Rewind day...
have you been having fun seeing all the amazing creations
using the new July stamps and dies?
I know I have...
so today I have a bit of past and present!



Ahoy Matey!!

I went a little out of the box and made a girlie PINK Pirate!
I first used oxide inks on a glossy photo paper....
using the bubbles from the Ahoy Matey set I stamped them with a
watermark resist ink...
then stamped the 'waves' from the same set with Nautical Blue Ink..
but then I proceeded to cover most of up with my images..hah!


My pirate girl was made using the stamp Sweeties Girl Emma and
her coordinating Sweet Cuts die.
The Palm tree and die are Island Time and Sweet Cuts Island Time.
I used sandpaper for the 'sand' and crystal drops for the pearls in the treasure chest
to add a bit of dimension.


I hope you have enjoyed my sweet little 'Ahoy Matey' pirate girl.
Make sure and click on all the links below to hop along
and see all the awesome creativeness from the entire team!!






6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is such a cute and fun little card. Your girl pirate is adorable! Love the sandpaper sand - very clever!

Maria said...

So creative is your girl pirate card...love it!! And, the background is so pretty!! Great card, Diane!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a great scene and I love the girl pirate. She is dressed in pink which is a winning color for the girls most of the time.

Darlene said...

Great job! That background sky looks a little stormy ...maybe rough waters ahead! lol LOVE the sandy beach and what a fabulous idea on the treasure chest goodies! Fun card

Lisa said...

I love this!! It's so fun!! The background looks amazing!! That pirate is too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Hello, Diane, I'm back! Boy, do I ever have some catching up to do. This is so cute! It's like playing with paper dolls. Fun stamps, great background!