Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Begins With 'M'

Hard to believe we are already in our third week of May
and nothing has changed much here in Michigan with
our 'stay at home' still in effect.
But I do have a card to share for the new theme challenge at
Double D!

The theme is
Begins With 'M'.
You can create with anything that starts with a M.

We have a mood board below to give you an idea
of a few M things!



I gave it a little thought and decided my new and yet to be used
Fairy Mouse stamp  by Pink Ink Designs
would be just perfect.
I have to admit, I did buy another mouse set to use for this challenge,
but couldn't resist this fairy mouse!


There are quite a few stamps in this set
and one of them is an extra pair of wings to stamp separately.
I stamped them on Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder
then fussy cut them out and placed over her stamped wings on the image.
I just barely attached them at her shoulder so they are a bit 3D.


She was a fun stamp to work with and I am sure she will show up here again!

If you would like to see more fun and amazing creations using M as the prompt
then head o over to Double D and join in with us...
there is always a cool prize up for grabs!!

16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

How cute is this fairy Mouse...love it and your delightful colouring..x

KandA said...

Gorgeous card and what a super little mouse with her fairy wings xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, love the wings.

Barbara said...

I can see why you decided to use this mouse. She is so whimsical and so darn cute. I would love to color her too. Outstanding wings for this fairy mouse.

Birgit said...

Your little fairy mouse is adorable Diane! The embossed vellum wings add wonderful dimension. I can see why you fell in love with this sweet little mouse.

Darlene said...

This is such a fun and awesome card Diane! Your coloring is amazing and LOVE her wings ... aren't you the clever crafter!! LOL This card is sure to bring a smile! I know it made me smile instantly!! Have a great day!!

Donna Phelan said...

That mouse is so sweet, and as a fairy it is fabulous! So cute. Those wings! Adorable! This is awesome!

Vicki said...

Sweet fairy mouse image! Beautiful embossed wings that you've added too. So adorable!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So darling is your mouse fairy. Love the wings.

Kathy Krug said...

This is so cute. I almost believe she could grant wishes.

dorsetdawndesigns said...

Such a cute mouse and I love her wings

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my goodness she's adorable!! What a fabulous card Diane... Beautifully done. Stay well and enjoy your day... Ginger cat is lapping up the sunshine here!!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, Diane, your fairy mouse is the sweetest thing! She has kind of a folk art look, which I love. I've never seen this stamp before, but you make me want to go check them out. NOT going to do that! What a fun and pretty card and I love the challenge idea! Home is probably the safest place to be. Oregon is reopening, but we aren't rushing out there. Rich got a hair cut and I have one scheduled. I'm very pleased with the precautions these places are taking, but it's a lot of extra work for them.

Zoechaos said...

Isn't she super cute! I love how you did the wings they are magical. x

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is the most adorable little mouse Diane! Lovely colours, so soft and feminine. The raised wings makes the image so pretty.

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet little fairy mouse!!! You have colored her perfectly and popping up her wings is genius. This card just makes me smile!!!