Friday, May 8, 2020

Happy Days

I have been spending the last several and I mean several weeks
cleaning out my craft room,
I took everything off shelves, dusted, scrubbed
and went thru several bags of things I had die cut
but didn't use for some reason or another.

While doing that I came across a few pieces 
that I thought would work for a sketch I saw at


I have to admit that when I do a sketch
I just stick to it as I see it, but for some reason
I thought I could use these pieces for it.


I did cut the big clouds but everything else was in the scrap bags.
That's it for me today, just a bit of fun!!

11 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I think your pieces work perfectly! Delightful card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Amy O said...

Adorable! I love how you've used the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Zoechaos said...

It has been another glorious day and you great card reflects that. As for sorting the craft room and all that scrubbing you are a very brave woman, but then you did find some terrific die cuts! x

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute, and great take on the sketch. I love your die cuts, what a cheery, happy card.

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so cute! Great job Diane! I've got that job next week!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great design and I love the die cuts you used.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

KandA said...

What a fabulous cheery card and a brilliant take on the sketch and so great that you made it from your scraps xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, full of sunshine and will make anyone feel happy to receive it

Ros Crawford said...

Oh for happier days... I love your card made from the scrap bag Diane... Sending happy thoughts your way my friend

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, your pieces work great for the sketch! It's very imaginative and I love it! Yay you for going through your room. I know it's a big job. I spent weeks on mine when I did the big purge and redo. BTW, I did not partake of the most recent Cottage Cutz sale. It was not easy, but I was good. Still have a bucket o' CC dies to go through.