Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Balloons Challenge

We have a new challenge starting today over at
The Sisterhood of Crafters and the theme is
BALLOONS!! 

I certainly had plenty of balloons to pick from with dies, stamps and
stencils and decided on this cute little Balloon Mouse from 
Pink Ink Designs!  He was so easy and fun to color in
he just might reappear again and again!!

I die cut the left corner with a never before used die from Memory Box (2015)
Distressed Baptisia Collage die.  There are 4 different dies in this set and
sadly to say it is the first time I have used even one of them, even sadder is
that I have 2 more different sets of them, same story!!
After I colored in Mr. Mouser with my Copics/Olo markers,
I stampeda Waffle Flower sentiment and add some sequins for bling
(plus the fact I have tons to use up)!!



Come join us at The Sisterhood and have some BALLOON fun with us!!

Entering the following challenges:
The Crafters Cafe .... ATG, Twist:  Include a Balloon


3 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun little card this is with that cute mouse and great die-cut corner background. Great coloring of the mouse and I love the sequins too.

Darlene said...

What a fun and cute birthday card! Love your choice of colors ... bright & happy!

Rika said...

Sweet birthday card.