Thursday, July 4, 2024

Word Power #7

Breaking News!!

We have  a NEW challenge blog starting on July 13th
that will normally start on the FIRST Saturday of each month
and end on the last day of each month and it is 
Love Those Pretty Patterned Papers
where the theme is to use your 'hoard' of pattern papers
you can read all about it HERE!

 Hello friends, today brings us to another new monthly challenge at
Word Power  where the focal on your card should
be your sentiment!

The card I created makes me HAPPY just as the sentiment says!
I used a COLOR die and sentiments from Sunny Studio stamps
color collection.  I die cut the word color three times and
stacked one on on top of the other so it would 'pop'!
The embossing folder is an oldie from SU Elegant Bouquet,
I just flipped it upside down so it would work with my design
and to leave me a place for my sentiment.
The fun and colorful rooster is one of the Cottage Cutz
Folk Art line that I hit one of their fabulous sales
and got him (and a few, ahem, others) for a great price.
He was so EASY  to put together as this die was
made more like other dies where each piece is  a separate
piece and the main piece was like a Cricut cut where it
embosses to direct you where to put all those fun
'folksy' pieces you see.


Isn't he FUN??  Pop on over to
Word Power
 and join in the fun with us!!

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we could go around and just color people happy with the touch of a magic wand?! LOL This card is just so cute and I love the older embossing folder with the cute bird. Happy Independence day!

Darlene said...

Oh Diane this is so so cute! What a great message that I wished people would start adhering to! Awesome message and fabulous card design!