Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Stencil Fun July 2024

Breaking News!!

We have  a NEW challenge blog starting on July 13th
that will normally start on the FIRST Saturday of each month
and end on the last day of each month and it is 
Love Those Pretty Patterned Papers
where the theme is to use your 'hoard' of pattern papers
you can read all about it HERE!

 A new Stencil Fun challenge starts today with an OPTIONAL theme of
SHADES OF BLUE
but we are an anything goes challenge as long as you
have used a stencil.

We also have a fun stencil prize to one lucky random drawn entrant:

Prize


For my 'shades of blue' card I used one of four of the background stencils
from the Spellbinders February 2024 stencil club.
I kept it real simple just by adding a Pink Fresh Studios sentiment.


My anything goes card you can see I used the same stencil as we are giving for the prize!
When I buy a prize stencil I (of course) have to purchase one for myself!
I turned my fish into goldfish that I had to add a little dot eyeball to each!
The sentiment is from a Catherine Pooler stamp set!


Come on over to Stencil Fun and have some stenciling fun
with us and be in the random draw for the prize!!



1 comment:

Carol L said...

Great stencil work on both cards. I love the simple look of those blue flowers, but the fish swimming in a circle is nothing but fun! That tiny corner of gingham is a perfect accent and I too would have added eyes to each fish as well. GMTA LOL