Saturday, October 26, 2024

Pumpkins Challenge

 Today is a new start to our challenge at
Can You Handle The Pressure
where our embossing folders are our stars!
The OPTIONAL theme is PUMPKINS!

I used a leafy Park Lane EB folder for my background on my card
though being I embossed it on black card stock it is not very photogenetic.
I also used a Honey Bee stamp set for my pumpkin but this was a
trial and error for me as when I bought the stamp set I had every intention of using
my scan & cut to cut my pumpkin panels, but then noticed that there were no
solid lines around the stamped panels so no way would that work! 
So I fussy cut each panel but that made the panels not concise to line up
correctly, I have since purchased the matching die set so I can 
properly make good use of this awesome pumpkin stamp set.
Live and learn as they say!


This is the actual embossing folder I used, it is so pretty IRL on my card!


I hope you can find some time to get YOUR embossing folders out
and have some fun with us at


No comments: