Sunday, September 20, 2026

Hi For Fall

Time for our new challenge at Pick 3,
the challenge where you pick three of the elements below. 

My pick three was pretty easy as I decided to make a fall card,
perfect just to say 'hi' or for a fall birthday.
I chose Brown~Leaves~Checks.

Products used:
Paper Rose Wood Panel Embossing Folder
Cottage Cutz Stitched Leaves
Honey Bee Gingham Checks
Paper Smooches Hello Words
Distress Inks (several colors)

This is one of my favorite embossing folders, even though not a 3D
it embosses beautiful panels.  The leaf dies are a fist time use,
I like them so much that I am sure I will use them again and again,
the detail stitching on them is great, another set I picked up
during one of their fabulous sales.
The sentiment is one that I won from a challenge blog,
I miss Paper Smooches as they had great dies and such!


More true to the color of leaves and acorns:

Come and join us and  Pick 3!






No comments: