Sunday, October 4, 2026

Tricks, Treats & Fun

 Saturday was World Card Making Day and I don't normally
have time nor make the time for it
but it's been a bummer of a week as on Friday we had to have our
19 year old kitty put down and it devastated me, so I needed
something to try and take my mind off of it and when I saw
that A Cherry On Top has several challenges to enter
I decided to join in.

This is WCMD #14 which is Halloween.
since my mind wasn't on it 100% I chose the easy way out
by using a Spellbinders Tricks & Treats rub on.
I have to say these rub ons are a high quality that go on very easily.
I used a Memory Box Stitched Square Layers die to place
the image on.  To finish, a piece of black/orange bakers twine
was added.  The challenge goes until the 13th of Oct and there are
several fun themes so I think I'll join in a few more as well!!

On a good note, I won the Whimsy Stamp $50 September
gift card and also won a $25 gift card from Stamp Simply
for the National Coffee Day at Coffee Loving Papercrafters
so it looks like I'll have some shopping fun the next few days!!

No comments: