Monday, January 10, 2011

Birthday Wishes & a Few Fun Photo's

This is the card I made for a granddaughter's 3rd birthday...I used my ever wonderful Cricut.....think I might make a few more of these.

Next is a photo of what we call "Lake Effect" snow here in Michigan...we live in the snowbelt of  Lake Michigan....we ALWAYS get it.....though that being said....it all depends on which way the wind is blowing how much we get......we were a bit lucky we only got a foot...10 miles south, they had about 3 feet......this pic was taken thru my window and the "blurr" of the pic is the heavy snow coming down.....we have a break from it today...then its to snow all week again...sigh!!   Click on the photo and you can see it "coming down'!!





Then I have a few "family members" to share with you......Nellie having "quiet time" in front of the fireplace.....the "sisters" squeezed into their bed together...and Soot also enjoying a "bath" in front of the fire...see ya later!

8 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Kitties are sooo cute. Soot is very pretty. And Nellie looks like the picture of content. Speaking of content, that snowy picture is beautiful! I know you're tired of it. Don't blame you. But it's so beautiful to look at. We're getting ours today!


Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Carolyn King said...

that card is soo cute! Great job!
wow....look at all that snow...beautiful...but makes me cold looking at it! :)

bumblebee creations said...

Cute card Diane!! what a couple pretty cute pics!!!

Kelly said...

Cute card Diane! Love the paper you used for the elephant. I know all about "lake effect" snow, I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and we got our share. Love the pics of your furbabies!

Kelly said...

Cute card Diane! Love the paper you used for the elephant. I know all about "lake effect" snow, I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and we got our share. Love the pics of your furbabies!

Emily & Scott said...

Oh man ... look at all that snow!!! *sigh* almost makes me miss it that picture is so beautiful!! But, for some reason I just can't get myself to admit that I miss the cold and snow!!

Nellie looks so comfy by the fire .. and your kitties are soooo pretty!!!

Curt in Indy said...

Super cute card Diane! Perfect for a 3 year old. Colorful and adorable! OMG that picture is stunning! I reminds me of a Michelle Zindorf card. I love the zig zag of the creek in this picture. What a beautiful shot. Makes me want to make a card like it. And those sweet babies. . . Nellie is just gorgeous, and those cats snuggled together are so adorable. And Soot's like "can I get some privacy here?" Such cuties. Best, Curt

stampinfrog said...

Diane your fur babies are just too adorable! You have been busy since I have been on the puter...Gorgeous cards!
Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!
Hugs,Connie