Monday, January 24, 2011

Projects In The Making~My Favorite Tool Today~Visitors~SNOW~

Took a bit of a break form my creative room "cleaning" to work on these cute little mini albums...I got the great "tip" for these from my friend  Mary over at "primitive seasons".....there is a youtube video of these using the Sizzix die flower Petal.....mine are ready to have the inserts and the embellishments...I'll post the finished ones later this week (hopefully)...but look at that yummy TH paper......shabby vintage...Oh, how I love it!!  My favorite "tool" today is my Zutter Bind-it All....oh my how I am so in love with it.....a pull of the handle and I have these mini's...love at first pull!!!
I wanted to share my 5 visitors with you...these 5 mallards arrived a few days ago...gone now as the creek is frozen...poor fellows...wonder where they are headed???

Also, I think someone "forgot" to turn off the "snow machine".....it snows and snows and snows...and we have it predicted for everyday this week thru Sunday......it was so stinkin cold this weekend .....way beyond nuts!!  But we are to have a warm up today of about 28.....we'll see....well thats it for today.......back to that "crazy room" to keep on digging out!

5 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

The minis look great Diane. You did a super job. Love the paper and that Bind It All is a whiz! Can't wait to see them finished.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Curt in Indy said...

Your projects look beautiful so far. There are a lot of people who love the Bind-it-all machine. Sounds like you are one of them. Such a sweet pic of the ducks. Since those are all males, they were having a guys night out! LOL Best, Curt

Gloria Westerman said...

I'm so glad I chose you......“Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you” so if you haven't visit her today you might want too.....love you mini albums.....I will be back.....

Robyn said...

“Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you”
Love your mini heart books.
I enjoyed visiting your blog.thanks for sharing

Antonella said...

“Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you” - I love your mini books and have been wanting a bind-it-all machine myself. Hugs, antonella :-)