Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside At The Shabby Tea Room

Whew...does my title ring true or what???
Baby IT IS cold outside...and inside, too...
I have been freezing all day!!!

I have been on a creative roll, I think
 (with all I have been gorging on, I probably look like a roll...lol)


I saw this cute inspiration piece at The Shabby Tea Room this week
and we are to use white/cream, green, silver, red and a bow!


Well, to get my thinking cap going I remember seeing a cute card
at my friend "Dar's" blog and she had used skates......
reminding me that I had a cute skate die myself....
Remember those cute little QuicKutz hand held die cutters???
Well, since I hoard everything, I still have mine, and it just so happens it
has this cutest little skate die!!

Do you know how many times I have said "CUTE" in the last 5 minutes??
You don't...good me neither and who's counting anyways!!

Supplies I used are:
SU...my last piece of shimmery white card stock...boohoo!!
Cheery Lynn Designs window die
Impression Obsession Pine Branch Die
QuicKutz (cute...haha) Skates die.


9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful! Love that wonderful window die and those skates with the sparkly blades!

Ros Crawford said...

Perfect take on the challenge photo ... LOVE it!

Darlene said...

WOW this is FABULOUS!!! Love those 'cute' skates and what a great idea to put the silver sparkle on the blades! YOU ROCK! The entire creation is adorable and just beautiful!
Thanks for the shout out ... it's nice to know I've inspired 'someone' lol!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful love the window die and the glitter skate blades.

Leslie Miller said...

You really were inspired! The hanging skates are so cute with their sparkly blades. Love the rich red satin bow against the green bough on all that wonderful white.

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Beautiful! Love that wonderful window die, those skates are so cute and just love the sparkly blades!

Jill Norwood said...

That IS the cutest skate die EVER! I love skating! And your card is so beautiful! Love the embossing, pretty window, and the greenery with the gorgeous red bow! Such a lovely take on the inspiration.

Kate said...

perfect take on the inspiration photo. Love it !!

Debbie said...

Dine ... this is just PERFECT for the Tea Room challenge this week!!! Thanks for sharing with us :)