Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pretty In Pink

I apologize for all the white space on my post, but I have an entire day of
blogger issues, first being it took me hours to get a picture on, it does not show like this in the draft
mind boggling!!


Hello There!!


Have you been having the "brutal" weather in your "neck of the woods", too?
I measured 23 1/2" of snow on our patio table...not fun...and brrr it is so dang cold!!
I thought of packing up my dog, cats and my creative stuff and head somewhere warm
in the states....only problem being, WHERE is it warm..lol???


Oh well, it gives me plenty of creative time in my craft room, it seems to be the
warmest room in the house!!


I have been super busy working on some DT projects (wonderful projects, too)
But, took a little time out to enter a few of my favorite challenges
Speaking of challenges...don't forget to enter the challenge at Classy Cards n' Such..
the DT have spent bunches of time working on it.
The challenge is  borders and there is a"FAB" prize awarded.!!!















Okay, where was I?
Oh, now I remember.....I made a "pretty" card for the challenge at
"Crafty Secrets" this week, using one of their "Beautiful" digitals!
I just received a NEW bottle of Stickles this week called "Mercury Glass"
If you love vintage, you will LOVE this stickles...
it has become my favorite as of today, just like real Mercury Glass!!
I added it and Cotton Candy Stickles to the digital, making it even more vintage!!

The background paper was stamped with a JustRite Lace background stamp
using SU Pink Pirouette ink.
The edge was cut with Spellbinders for JustRite Classic Edges Two


I added Su Pretty in Pink Ribbon bow and at the top my little banners are
Cheery Lynn Designs Tags 4.
I am entering this into the following challenges:



15 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness! You do pink extremely well, too! What a charmer! Sweetest little thing I've seen all day!

Kristi said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the vintage/shabby chic look! I hope some of the snow is melting, 23 inches on your patio table? I cant imagine! Stay warm!

Darlene said...

I thought I had left a comment but guess not! This is BEAUTIFUL! What a fabulous collection of elements to go along with this adorable CS image! Love the banner across the top, the beautifully tied ribbon and WOW even a hand crocheted elements ... so pretty! Great job Diane!!
Hugs

Lisa said...

This is so amazingly beautiful, Diane!! I love that vintage image!! The banner is such an awesome touch!! Gorgeous as always my friend!! Yikes - 23 1/2 inches of snow!! I thought our 6 or so was bad :/ Now it's supposed to rain all weekend and we have flood warnings out. I am so ready for spring :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is a gorgeous, gorgeous card! Love the way you fussy cut the image and backed it with the texte. The banner is precious! You might want to check the link that you left on the Crafty Secrets blog. It doesn't connect to your beautiful card. I had to go searching to find it. It was worth the effort, though! Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets January Linky Party! Good luck!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

You might want to adjust your link in the CS Linky Party. The card you have pictured (which is gorgeous) is your shabby white card, but it links up to this card. When I click on the link you have posted for this gorgeous creation, a message comes up saying the post does not exist. I just want to make sure everyone gets to enjoy your beautiful work. Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets January Linky Party! Good luck!

Sharon Wheet said...

What an absolutely beautiful and charming card! I love how you did your banner! A totally wonderful and fun look! and the angel jumping out of the roses, is just too cute! Great colors and love the crochet blossom.
Good luck on the challenge
sharon w

Ros Crawford said...

Love love love this!! My Diane I could do with some of creativity right now ... what a pretty card ... Stay warm my friend!

Meggymay said...

A beautiful vintage card. Thank you for joining us at SCH this time.
Yvonne

Unknown said...

Very Pretty!

Thanks for joining us at RRR!

Jenn
DT

Jessie L. said...

I just love all the shabby vintageness on this card! Simply stunning! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hope to see you again for the next challenge!

Sherry Hickey said...

Sweet, joyful card, beautifully crafted. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this time!

Dianne said...

HOLY MOLY, Miss Diane, this is a winner what a gorgeoussssss card, thanks for sharing..

2amscrapper said...

congrats on winning over at Sugar Creek Hollow. Beautiful card!

Jill Norwood said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love all the hearts! I got the mercury glass stickles at Christmas and fell in love with it too! Isn't it vintage gorgeusness! That is probably not a word! LOL! TFS your beautiful card!
:)

I have had blogger issues in the past. Are you using Fire Fox? Sometimes if you are in Internet Explorer and switch to Fire Fox the problems disappear! Thought it might help but you may already know this!