Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stenciled Part 2

If you are visiting for "The Grow Your Blog Party" 
go HERE


Here are a couple of the cards from my stencil class I am taking
a learning experience for sure!
But a FUN learning experience!


The butterfly card was embossed first, then inked over that...
droplets of water were addedto the TH Distress inks for the "water effect:


And last (for today) is a stenciled card that was water colored through the stencil
I had a hard time getting the stencil off, well, really it is a Heidi Swapp mask
and it has sticky stuff on the back, 
and pulled off some of the paper when I tried to remove it.

Okay, a "brief" post on these cards, but I need to get them uploaded
to the "stenciled" gallery.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Okay now wait a minute ... maybe the butterfly card is my favorite!!!!! I know I can do this ... or at least come close!
Thanks again for inspiration and tips! YOU ARE ROCKIN' THIS STENCILING!!
Hugs!

Lisa said...

They are fabulous!! You did such an awesome job my friend!! I love, love the butterfly!! And I am loving this class!! Off to see your next card... :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! What lovely cards ... I love the colours on the butterfly one

Leslie Miller said...

Very cool! I'm inspired! Loving those polka dots!