Thursday, July 30, 2015

Black and White Elegance

This is my post at the Dies R Us blog today!

Hello All, Happy Thursday to you!!!

I have been making so many summer and scenic cards,
that I decided to switch gears so to speak and create
a bit more of an elegant card!


The bottom glittery layer and the black layer on top
were both cut with Spellbinders Romantic Rose dies.
Now this was out of stock for a bit, but what I did was click on the tab
that says "Put me on the waiting list" and what this does
is email you when the product is back in stock.
Makes it so easy, and since this has been a very popular die,
is goes in and out quite frequently.

I stamped a beautiful sentiment from JustRite 
with white embossing powder.  I love how pretty
it looks with this card!

The flowers were made in two sizes using
Cheery Lynn Designs Gardenia Small and
Cheery Lynn Gardenia Strip.
I glittered each flower with 
Sparkle N Sprinkle Twinkling Clouds glitter.

The butterflies are Wild Rose Little Butterfly
which I heavily coated with a crystal coarse glitter.

The ribbon bow was made with gorgeous ribbon
from the ribbon club at Really Reasonable Ribbon
 and decorated with a TH button!

Check out out challenge we have going on at the
There is always awesome inspiration there!

Visit us here Monday -  Friday to see daily inspiration here, too!

Thanks for visiting!!

***Diane***

Entering the following challenges:
Really Reasonable Ribbon .... Black/White/One Color/Ribbon
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge .... ATG
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG/Family Friendly
Mod Squad .... ATG Plus A Die
Cheery Lynn Designs .... ATG



11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely Diane!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, it's so elegant and beautiful, Diane!! I love the design!! The sparkle is so fabulous!! Beautiful butterflies, too!! Stunning my friend!! I hope you are staying cool!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lin said...

I don't think I've ever seen printed glitter paper before - it's the perfect backdrop for the rest of your beautiful elements! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jenny Alia said...

So pretty and sparkly Diane! Love it! Thanks for joining the Anything Goes challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Debbie's Time Out said...

Diane this is such a elegant looking card. Your gardenias look beautiful. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

Kathy Krug said...

Black and white at it's best. Love all the details, texture and dimension. Beautiful flowers and butterflies. Thanks so much for joining us at the Mos Squad Challenge.

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous Diane!!! Sorry I'm late commenting ... been without internet all morning ... now printer isn't working! Uugh! Better day tomorrow I hope! LOL

shulsart said...

Lovely card, Diane, your flowers are stunning! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

LPickerel said...

Wow - stunning!

Leslie Miller said...

It's gorgeous all over and I especially love those flowers. Amazing to think you made them yourself. So pretty!

Karen Letchworth said...

Diane, This is lovely! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your talents with us please stop by to join us again soon.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com