Monday, July 6, 2015

There's A Whole Lot of 'Shakin" Going On

Hi All.

I hope you all had a pleasant and safe 4th of July.
Ours was uneventful except we had "drop ins"
all 3 days the hubby was home.
I was a bit annoyed by some of it as I have a ton to do
not only for design teams, but for a family cookout I am
hosting next Saturday...I mean it was crazy busy here!


So that brings me to my card I made today for
This week it is Christmas In July.
I made a shaker snow globe...that actually was very quick and easy.
I had to use the PDF file and cut it by hand.....
I just haven't had a minute to use/learn my Cricut Explore,
but Regina has great information on it on her site.
I plan to spend an entire day learning it after the cookout!
But. lucky for me, these files not only come in SVG, but PDF as well!

I used  Impression Obsession dies
DIE217-E for the pine trees
and
Die117-C for the deer
 for the inside, 
along with a bit of "snow" glitter.
Can't you just imagine how many different scenes you can create with this?
I can hardly wait to make more!
The cut file comes with an entire set of files to make
a mitten, tree, snowman, the snowglobe, gift box , stocking, bulb, and bell.
It is called Christmas Shape Shaker Cards Set.....
you can also purchase them individual.


on the 7th all the designers will have their Christmas In July projects
all in one place to inspire you!
Just by leaving a comment, you could win 3 cut files of your choice!

Entering the following challenges:
Impression Obsession .... Christmas In July
Craft-Dee Bowz ....ATG With A Handmade Bow
Ooh La La #184 .... All That Glitters
Perfectly Rustic #51 .... Something That Moves
Sparkle N Sprinkle  ....ATG/Glitter

27 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

EEEEK!!! I'm such a fan of how you decorated this shaker card. This is absolutely GORGEOUS and I love the scenery you've chosen and your amazing embellishments. What a tremendous card to receive in the mail. Nicely done on this AND while you're busy too! Best of luck with the cookout.
Hugs,
Lisa

Becca Cruger said...

This is INCREDIBLE!!! I've just been staring at it for a good long time. :D Love how you've created this shaker and all the bling that's been added to it is perfect!

Lisa said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card this is, Diane!! I love the wintery scene you've created!! The globe shape is so fun!! I love it!!

My neighbors had fireworks fun Friday, Saturday AND Sunday!! But we had a nice family bbq so it was nice. I hope you were able to enjoy the holiday among all of the drop-ins!! Have a wonderful week my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharon said...

Your shaker card is fabulous Diane. Love the image and the design is beautifully embellished.
Hope you find some time this week - visitor free, to catch up on your commitments.
Hugs Sharon. X

Audrey L. said...

I love this! The scene is awesome!

Leslie Miller said...

That's the cutest snow globe shaker card! Love the scene inside and your little accent on the ribbon is a great finish. I love folks dropping in but it's hard when you've got your time all planned out to the last minute and, believe me, I sure know how that is! Good luck getting ready for your cookout!

Regina Easter said...

diane, i am a fan of EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING you do...love it

Wynn said...

Wow this is a great shaker card. Thanks for the tips too. We are so pleased you shared it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Linby said...

That certainly fits our challenge of glitter at OLLC - Thanks for taking the time to share your pretty card with us.
Lynn x
DT

Lisa Babitz said...

This is gorgeous! I love your snow glitter!! Thanks for joining us over at Perfectly Rustics.

Ros Crawford said...

Much as I hate the "C" word this time of year your creation is gorgeous

Jeri said...

Totally gorgeous.

Diane said...

Super cute design and what a fun shaker card.

Hugs Diane

Scrappy Boy said...

SOO gorgeous Diane!!! I just love it!!!

Tina Goodwin said...

GORGEOUS! I love the scenery. Just beautiful. Good luck with your cook out!

Angeline Choo said...

This is just stunning! LOVE it! Absolutely dreaming of a white Christmas now.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This is so pretty:) it makes you feel like you are actually in the Winter Wonderland:) Krista

Darlene said...

WOW! How in the world did I miss this posting? LOVE this sparkly snowglobe creation! So festive and creative! Well done!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this is adorable I love the deer scene in your snowglobe

Donna Espiritu said...

seriously pretty! love your snow globe..

Unknown said...

I love the frosty scene you set in your shaker card. It's beautiful Diane!

Cathie Borowski said...

I love how you have used the traditional snow globe for Christmas and added the shaker card element, I love it. Thanks for joining the Perfectly Rustics Something that Moves Challenge. Cathie DT

Kim Butterworth said...

Wow, love it! Of course a snow globe would make an awesome shaker card! Totally awesome job. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

Vicki G said...

So whimsical and cheery! Thanks for joining us at IO STamps challenge!

lalkygirl said...

what a gorgeous christmas card ,love the design
Thanks for joining us at Craft-dee bowz and good luck .
Tracey x

Ruthie Lopez said...

Love you card!! love the scene inside the globe!! beautiful!

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous shaker card! Love the snow globe scene you've created. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.