Friday, July 17, 2015

Flip Flop Card

Here I am again with another awesome Flip Flop card using the cut files


 I am so addicted to these flip flops...maybe I should make a pair of them..LOL.

I actually made this flip flop for an upcoming DT challenge
but realized the colors were wrong.....
so being this is an anything goes week for the DT at The Cutting Cafe
I decided to use it for my project this week.

I did machine stitching around the entire flip flop.
I made the strap a bit 3D...you can do it flat for mailing if you like,
but I just love how it looks like a real flip flop the way I did it!


Make sure and visit The Cutting Cafe blog on the 21st
as ALL the DT will have their projects there to inspire you.
Check out all the cut files Regina has in her shop...
there are TONS of them and all so reasonably priced!!

Entering the following challenges:
Craft For the Craic .... Summertime

9 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG I just love the flip flop cards you've been making lately! Beautiful summertime colors on this one ... that ribbon is so pretty! Well done girlie ... hope you have a fun weekend!

Lisa said...

I absolutely love these flip flop cards!! The ribbon is gorgeous!! I love the flower, too!! Fabulous my friend!! We're in for a hot one this weekend...temps in the 90's with heat index in the 100's. But it's been mild so far so I can't complain :) Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Regina Easter said...

this is FLIPPING AWESOME............LOVE LOVE LOVE IT..........

Ros Crawford said...

I just love your flip flops!! The stitching is not only perfect but makes them so real!

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty little flip flop! I love it with the stitching. It does almost look real!

Angeline Choo said...

wow. amazing card! :) Love it!

Tina Goodwin said...

I love it! I wish I had flip flops this cute!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

How fun and ready to sink your toes in the sand with these beauties:) the colors r cute... Krista

Suchi said...

This flip-flop card is so innovative! It surely made wonders! :)
Thank u for playing along Craft for the Craic this motnh. :)
Suchi- GDT Craft for the Craic xx