Friday, February 24, 2017

Friendship

Pink and white today!
That's the color of this card....
I used a Tutti Designs die
don't let the name scare you,
as this frame can be used for any season
for any type of card.
It is so delicate and pretty.


I used an embossed frame for this one,
cut the die from light pink card stock.

Added three sparkle-y butterflies,
a bow once again with ribbon from the ribbon club at RRR
and a pretty hot pink flower button!

This is ne of those cards where I needed one of those
'stamp boards' as my sentiment isn't as dark or clear as
I would of liked, but I have one on order...yes!!

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

How very beautiful... So soft and pretty Diane

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very delicate Diane. Loving that embossed frame idea and the die one with the little butterflies is so sweet. Beautiful card.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Diane!! I love that die!! The butterflies are a perfect touch!! The embossing is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

OH SO PRETTY Diane!!

Leslie Miller said...

That pretty frame certainly can be used for more than just Easter. It's so beautiful with the butterflies and the embossed panel. What a gorgeous combination! I still don't have a MISTI, but I use my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig so I can stamp over a sentiment if necessary. Just don't want to spare the room for another tool. And it works with wood block stamps, as well. Your ribbon is so pretty with the flower in the center. Such a springy card and a delight to see on a day we woke up to freezing rain and snow.

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

So sweet. This is very pretty.