Sunday, February 26, 2017

Girlfriend Support

Happy Sunday!!

A little bit of 'glittery' fun today using the newly released February
stamp set 'Girlfriend Support Set #1'.


I embossed a white card stock using We R Memories Keeper Dots embossing folder
and adhered to a black card stock base.
A strip of 1 1/2" Tear-ific Tape was added down the side
(this is a double sided adhesive and it is great for adding glitter and comes in a HUGE roll!)


I added Pinkerbell glitter on the adhesive strip, burnishing it with my finger.
I stamped the image and die cut it with a Tutti Designs Nesting Oval die,
colored it with Copics, applied a bit of Sakura glue (pen) and
added Ballerina Velvet glitter to the lace-y edged trim and Dogwood Rose glitter to the 'lace up,
then adding Nuvo Jewel Drops Strawberry Coulis to each 'lace up hole'.


I stamped the fun sentiment  with Versamark,
then embossed with Silver Detail embossing powder.
Pink sequins were added to finish.

Make sure and visit our NEW Sparkle N Sprinkle blog 
and see all the beautiful designs by my teammates! 

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a brilliant card! Sheesh I wish my waist was that slim!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the sparkle and the embossing!! Gorgeous card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Ooh that is some glittery goodness! Love the bodice and that sentiment. The texture and sequins are fabulous accents too!

Darlene said...

This is awesome! Love that glittery panel and of course the image! GREAT job ... you are so good with glitter!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fun card, full of sparkly goodness!

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute, Diane! It would take quite a figure to get laced up in that little number, sigh...

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

I love Pink and this is perfect! I love your 1-1/2" Tear-ific Tape and glitter. It really brings a lot to the card. So pretty!! The Nuvo drops on the lace up are amazing!!! Marvelous!