Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Back To School

This is my post on the Cheapo Dies Blog today!

Hi, Diane filling in again this Wednesday
until all our new DT spots are filled.

I have a rather fun and unique die I used today
just perfect for a back to school card!


I die cut in white, then colored in with Copics.
basically trying to 'mimic' the colors below.



I backed the die with a cream card stock then simply just cut around it.

I used an embossing folder and a chalk pen to
outline the words school time on the folder



I added some twine and tied on a little ceramic  school slate button.


No automatic alt text available.


Make sure to visit back here tomorrow for another
inspiring creation from our Design Team using these fabulous dies!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love books!! What a fun die!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

WOW what a great job and great design idea ... looks awesome! Well done!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, hey, that's cool! I'm like a little kid when it comes to color -- it draws me right in. LOVE the colorful books against the blackboard with the embossed pattern, and the button is so CUTE!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Perfect for Back to School cards. Neat books die.