Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Hello Friend

Our new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters
starts today and is being hosted by our lovely 'sistah' Vickie.
She has chosen the theme of "Printed Background".


My card was created entirely from a Graphic 45 paper pad
and a few Graphic 45 chipboard pieces.


My decision to make this card came about when I was looking through my
paper pads and this Hello Friend piece fell out.
I looked at it and thought well this is a good place to start..lol.

Using a few of the papers from the same pad, the chipboard pieces
and adding a bit of Nuvo Crystal dots and a bow and I had my card completed!!

Make sure and see all the various designs the DT 'sistahs' have created at
The Sisterhood and then join in with us with YOUR own printed background card...
we would love to have you!!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

So elegant and gorgeous!! I love the design and the papers you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

What a great idea and it looks awesome! I do believe I have this same paper pad (imagine that, lol). LOVE how you've pulled this together! PERFECT!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, what a beautiful use of this designer paper! I also have this pad in 8x8 and it's one of my favorites. 'Fraid I tend to hoard it. What a gorgeous combination this is, Diane. Inspiring!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and I love the papers you used.

Gwendolyn said...

This is such a gorgeous card Nellie! Love how you combined all the different papers, I so terrible at that! Hugs, Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn said...

Sorry I meant Diane! I always get thrown by the name of your blog/dog!

laurie said...

Love your combo of papers! Such a beautiful card Diane!

Ros Crawford said...

A Vintage beauty my friend! Beautiful design!

Debbie Mageed said...

Diane, this is a great vintage card! Love that designer paper!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!