Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Celebrate

Already the middle of August and that means it's time
for a new challenge theme at the
The challenge theme is 
'You Are A Star'.


I started with a white card stock that I embossed with a star embossing folder.
I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders to give it a nice 'curvey'
design at the bottom.
 (these dies can be used for more then just hillsides).

Before adhering it down I tucked a piece of
polka dot designer paper under it using
I added a Tutti Designs Word Set Celebrate  to that,
which I cut in both white and pink,
stacking for a 'shadow effect'.



The 'STAR' of the show (pun intended) is
cut once from a pink card stock and once from a glitter paper.
I had some little star 'candis' in my stash and thought they
would be cute to add.




Here is a recap of all the products used.

Now pop on over to the Dies R Us challenge blog and see
all the fabulous inspiration waiting for you there
asdmy teammates have once again outdone themselves!

9 comments:

Birgit said...

this card is bright and fun, a celebration all on its own. I love the polka dotted paper peeking out from behind that fabulous embossed panel. Love that embossing folder!!! I may have to search that one out to add to my collection. The flourishy star is fabulous too, and as if that weren't enough you added the cutes starry candy dots... oh my! This card is over the top adorable Diane!!

Sherri said...

This is gorgeous! LOVE, love the embossed star background! And the touch of glitter and star candis just finished it off perfectly! Awesome card!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A gorgeous card and the double layering of the stencil really makes it pop against that background.

Maria said...

Oh, wow!! Love all the stars incorporated into your lovely card! Full of dimension and wonderful color, so fun!!

Kathy Krug said...

Well shucks. I have that embossing folder and forgot all about it. perfect for the challenge, and such cute little star embellishments. love the designer paper and the STAR of your show. Great design.

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! I love the design and the embossing!! The sparkly stars are so fabulous!! This is so beautiful!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

This card is FABULOUS! LOVE your design and you are so good with adding a touch of sparkle! Just beautiful!!! (love those little star studded candis!)

Leslie Miller said...

Where are the stars, Diane? Just kidding! They're everywhere and so pretty! Glittery pink and with those adorable star candies. Love the stitched "hillside" border with a bit of designer paper. Fun!

laurie said...

I LOVE that star die...so awesome. Love the sparkles too!!