Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Baby Card

 I needed some baby cards for my sale boxes
and made a few christening gown cards.
I did them all in white and saw where AAA Cards had a white on white
challenge so entered my card there, worked out perfect for me!


This is a CAS challenge so hope my WOW card meets the challenge as
it surely was 'simple' enough using a Cottage Cutz die, a Tutti Designs
word die and an embossing folder!
It does have a lot of white space , simple simple LOL!!


The others are just the same but different EB folders were used!


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Pure as the driven snow and precious as can be. It's a WOW in more ways than one. I'll bet as a group with the different embossing folders they're a beautiful collection.

Shona Erlenborn said...

How pretty Diane. Great embossing folder to back the gorgeous gown and hat.

Carol L said...

This is just darling! I love the all-white look with these precious elements and embossing! So so cute!