Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Winter Snowflakes

We are into a new year with a new challenge theme for our 
Stencil Fun challenge and the theme is WINTER!
But we are an anything goes challenge and the theme is optional!

I did a Winter/Christmas card using a snowflake stencil from
Catherine Pooler called Snowfall!
I added a bit of dimension and sparkle with
Nuvo Crystal Drops which have glitter in them,
Pink Champagne and Dazzling Blue.

Of course I used non traditional colors once again
on this card and have to say it was much easier then the
cards I showed last month on my December Stencil Fun post,
but not as fancy but still pretty to me!


For the anything goes card I stenciled a pretty bouquet using
Pink Fresh Studios Garden Florals.
Though it's January it is nice to see some pretty spring colors!


Visit us at our Stencil Fun challenge and have some stenciling fun
of your own and join in with us!!



 

5 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Had to stop by and say how pretty that floral is, love the colors! I am glad you said it was Pink Fresh Studio so I can track it down!

Darlene said...

WOW ... you certainly know how to work magic with your stencils. Both cards are absolutely beautiful!! Awesome inspiration ... thanks, I can use all I can get right about now! LOL

Carol L said...

I just love the new colors on your snowflakes! They just make me happy! I love the flowers too, beautiful stencil work on both cards! Happy new year!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I love it when you do non-traditional colors with your snowflake stencils. This is really gorgeous! Plus, you've given us a beautiful reminder of spring. The colors are the sweetest!

lichazul said...

very pretty cards , congrats :)
happy 2023 and blessing for you