Saturday, January 28, 2023

Sketch 718

 Hello All, I have some fun and exciting news to share!
I am the newest member of the Sketch Saturday challenge
and am looking forward to this team as it will take me out of
my 'comfort zone' which is exactly what I need!!
Do you ever feel like all your cards begin to look alike even when they don't?
That's how I have been feeling lately so being part of a sketch challenge
I am hoping will take that feeling away!

Here is our awesome fun sketch for the next two weeks:
There is also a twist if you want to add a bit more challenge to yourself
and this time it is LOVE~ROMANCE!


For my first card I pretty much followed the sketch and the twist
creating a fun 'love' snowman card.
I used an Impression Obsession Snowman set that I have had for 
quite sometime.  It felt good to pull it out and use it again!
Once I had him stamped I fussy cut him out, could of used my Scan N Cut
but thought the pieces were pretty tiny for that!
The other dies, octagon, larger hearts and the Love word are all from Tutti Designs,
the little hearts were punched with a SU heart punch.


Head on over to Sketch Saturday and see all the fun and clever designs from the
team, join in with us too, we would love to see YOUR take on the sketch!!

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a perfect take on your first sketch for the team, Diane. I love your little snowman holding up the sentiment - so clever!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, congrats on something that sounds like fun! Cute sketch and you did a great job with it using the hearts and snowman. I love how he's holding the "U". Clever! Of course the gingham is a cute backdrop for him, too. I can't believe you fussy cut all those tiny pieces so perfectly. Adorable and fun!

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha x

Carol L said...

Congrats on yet another DT position - you are amazing when it comes to meeting so many challenges! This is super cute and fun with the red & white colors and I love the hearts with that octagon shape! Great snowman with his little scarf and glittered heart too. Adorable!

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations on your new DT position Diane - and thank you for introducing me to another challenge! Your snowman is adorable. I love your red and white colour scheme and that clever sentiment. Vicky x