Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Winter Wishes

 Our new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters theme is
Brrr, It's Cold Outside
and being January here in Michigan, that is is!

For my card I inked a background in Distress Oxide uncharted mariner.
The snowflake is Tonic's Winter Snowflake.
I like it's big lacey look!
I saw a pretty layout on Pinterest HERE for my idea
as after the holiday's my brain can use all the help it can get lol!
Plus, I just LOVE using Pinterest for inspiration!

I stamped a sentiment from the Pretty Pink Post Winter Sentiments set.

Take a peek over at The Sisterhood and see all the pretty
'wintery' creations from my 'sistahs!!

 

4 comments:

Darlene said...

LOVE this big snowflake ... what a statement! Your background is beautiful and the embossing was the perfect snowy touch! Awesome inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, what a gorgeous snowflake and even more splendid on your beautifully blended background. It's soft as a whisper. So lovely, Diane!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card Michelle x

Ina G said...

Love your inky background Diane and wow to that beautiful big detailed snowflake. Who doesn't love a snowflake!