Sunday, October 1, 2023

Four Seasons October Fall

 It's still the FALL season at The Four Seasons
and we have a fun mood board for inspiration!
You can create anything as long as it is FALL themed!

Anything Fall

For my DT card I let the scary skull and pumpkin inspire me.
Of course I had a new Betterpress die just waiting for it's turn to be
used, so that might of (actually a lot) have influenced me!!
I purchased the Spellbinders Betterpress in July and created THIS card in August,
my first time using the Betterpress!  It was so fun to do and I am sure you will be seeing more 
of my Betterpress creations soon!
After getting my image I die cut him out with Cottage Cutz Wacky Stitched Rectangle.
I used TomBow markers to color in just the pumpkin.
A while back Sizzix had a big sale and they had odd color blank envelope
and card sets for $1.50 for a package of ten, so I tried them and have to say the card base
is very nice and sturdy, I was well pleased with them and it's what I used for this card!

I have to say I am impressed (pun intended) with this Betterpress system and am
happy with my purchase.  I hesitated about buying  a Halloween one knowing it
would only be used one month a year, but who could resist that fun skeleton, right?

Join us at The Four Seasons for some FALL fun of your own!! 

Entering the Following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... ATG
Halloween Crafts All Year Round ...ATG Halloween
Inspiration Station .... Inspired by the skeleton and the pumpkin!


5 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG ... what a fun image and you've showcased him perfectly! Love it!

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun image for Halloween and loving the CAS design to keep the focus on it!

Donna Walls said...

Wow, great image and I love the pop of orange. Spook-tacular card Diane! Thanks for linking up at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Lisa said...

Super image. I love that you only colored the pumpkin.

Deanne Saunders said...

Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper