Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Orange Color Challenge

Stencil Fun has a new challenge starting today
with an 'OPTIONAL' theme of ORANGE.

I used a new to me and  a never been used stencil I
had from Photo Play's 3 piece Candy Corn Stencil
along with A candy corn EB folder from Cuttlebug
and whittle ghosts from Poppystamps.

Anything goes

For my anything goes card I stenciled a beautiful
Altenew Sweet Spring stencil and die cut with a
Gemini Blossoming Border die.
I added a few Pink Fresh Studio gems and a 
sentiment from Altenew.
This is one of my favorite stencils and it's very
easy to layer.


Come and have some fun with Dar and I at
Stencil Fun.
There is always a fun stencil prize up for grabs to
one lucky random drawn winner and it could be YOU!!

Entering the followings challenges:
PoppyStamps .... Get Your Boo On

Make My Monday ....  Make your own background (stenciled acorns)



7 comments:

Darlene said...

What awesome card inspiration! Love your little ghosts (I'm here for the boos ... LOL ... too cute!). And your Altenew floral is gorgeous!

Heather said...

So cute - I actually LIKE candy corn, how cool to be able to stencil your own! Such a fun design - cute little ghosts! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Johanna said...

I like your background folder and then how you added the stencil to the die cut circle. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

Lisa said...

These are great stencils and I really love the beautiful floral card.

Carrie said...

I saw your cards at Stencil Fun and wanted to come take a closer look because I love them both! I hadn't seen a candy corn embossing folder before, but it is so perfect for Halloween cards! And that Altenew floral stencil is gorgeous! Die cutting an elegant border on top was the perfect touch.

Lisa Elton said...

Those little ghosts look like they've been enjoying all of the candy corn! This is adorable, Diane. Thanks for sharing it with us at Poppystamps!

Jeanne J. said...

Your stenciling is AMAZING! I love the candy corn with the ghosties and that gorgeous flora! Swoon! Great way to show off your style!