Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Pumpkins Challenge

 We have a new challenge starting at
The Sisterhood of Crafters
and our theme is PUMPKINS!

I had a few 4x5 1/4 panels all cut so grabbed one of those
and used Distress Wild Honey to ink up some rolling hills  fields
I had cut with a paper template I made.
Then I inked the sky with Distress Stormy Sky.
I pulled out the cutest stamp set I have had for a few years
and used it for the first time to create my fun pumpkin scene.
It is from Sunny Studio Harvest Mice.  I actually stamped
4 entire sets as I didn't know how many mice or pumpkins I would
use on this card, let's just say I have LOTS left over for another time.

Each set was stamped on white card stock then colored in with
Copics.  I also had the matching die making it real easy to die cut
each little piece, the sentiment is part of the set.

I hope you will join myself and my 'sistahs' at 
The Sisterhood for our fun challenge and be inspired by all
the fun 'pumpkin' creativeness!!

Entering the following fun challenges:
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday .... ATG
I Love ProMarkers .... ATG
I Spy With My Little Eye .... Something From a Farm
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Try It On Tuesday .... Autumn


9 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fun scene and your rolling hills are awesome! Cute, cute card!!

lichazul said...

Cute and fun card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

Dotty Jo said...

You card is just the sweetest! I love how happy those mice look. I dropped by to tell you about The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge where we're paying tribute to our dear friend Janis Woolbright, organiser of The Cat Lovers Hop - I noticed that you were a participant in 2022. We're at https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/10/day-1-christmas-kickstart-challenge-79.html

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable card with the mice and their pumpkins! Love your background too!

Ellibelle said...

Super cute creation, Diane! Love these cute little field mice!
Thank you so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye!

Pauline C said...

Very cute creation Diane - thanks so much for joining this month’s “I Spy With My Little Eye” challenge.
Pauline xx

Pia S said...

What a cute little scene you've created, perfect for autumn. Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!

Joan said...

Sweet little mice and a lovely scene

Thank you for joining in at Try it on Tuesday
challenge

Ellibelle said...

I'm back again :) Thank you so much for sharing this cute card at my Crafty Wednesday challenge too!!