Saturday, November 11, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving

Once again it's time for a new challenge at
Can You Handle The Pressure and our OPTIONAL theme is
Turkey/Thanksgiving/Thanks.

I used a Spellbinders embossing folder Falling Leaves
which I believe is the same one we are giving away as a random prize!
It's a pretty folder that I embossed onto a piece of P13 plaid paper
which added some pretty colors to the leaves.
I added Impression Obsession wheat dies and a die cut
sentiment from Karen Burniston.
To finish it off I glued a cord bow and a few gold half gems from 
Pink Fresh Studios.

I kind of like how this turned out and hope you do as well!
Join us at Can You Handle The Pressure and be in the random draw
for the pretty falling leaves EB folder!!

Entering the following fun challenges:
613 Avenue Create .... Embossing Wet or Dry

9 comments:

Loll said...

I LOVE the embossed design on patterned paper. So pretty Diane!

Lia said...

I LOVE that embossingfolder and the total design of your card!
Lia xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Beautiful! Love how the embossing looks on the plaid paper.

Judy Woodland said...

FABULOUS card, I love that soft plaid background with the embossing. Well done, thanks for the inspiration.

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... I LOVE what you've done here! Your embossing over designer paper is genius and beautiful! LOVE that sentiment die ... awesome Thanksgiving card!!

Sue said...

Beautiful card gorgeous embossing and thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create hugs x

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, this is so pretty, Diane! The subtle gingham makes a nice color play with the embossing. Love that wheat die and big die cut sentiment.

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card and loving the embossing folder and die used, colours are gorgeous xx

Lisa said...

Wonderful Thanksgiving card. Super selection of die cuts.