Saturday, November 25, 2023

Pink And Blue Stitched Joy Card

Can You Handle The Pressure has a new optional theme going and it is
CHRISTMAS, our themes are always optional and you can enter anything
you want as long as an EMBOSSING FOLDER  is used.
Wet embossing is okay too, but you MUST use an embossing folder too!! 

For my card rather then using a Christmas embossing folder I used a Christmas
die to create my card.  The embossing folder is a favorite of mine
WeR Memory Keepers Quilted.

The ornament is a Stitched Ornament die from Spellbinders!
The greenery comes with this die.

 I also used a JOY sentiment from Cottage Cutz as it fits perfectly
on my card front!


I hope you will join us at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Make sure to stop by and see all the beautiful designs from the team!
This is a perfect challenge to get those embossing folders out and USE them!!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Between the beautiful stitching and perfect embossed background, this card is a true treasure! Well done my friend!

Melanie Hungerford said...

How beautiful, the stitching is so pretty, and that touch of glitter really brings it to the next level!

aussie aNNie said...

This is just so sweet love the colours, stitching and fabulous design too x

Carol L said...

There's a real home spun look and feel to this pretty card with that gorgeous ornament and quilted background! Beautiful stitching and greenery too!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so pretty it just blows me away, Diane! I love this tufted folder, too. One of my first 3D's. So realistic.

Mary Marsh said...

Saw your card on the can You handle the pressure Blog- wanted to stop by and say how beautiful this is- I love the retro ornament die.

Judy Woodland said...

How gorgeous, I love the pink sparkle. It really sets off your stitching beautifully! I bet this was really fun to do, and that EF is perfect for the whole look.