Monday, November 13, 2023

Love~Joy~Peace

 My blog has another free day today so I decided to join the
PEACE challenge at the Alphabet challenge.

Two years ago I used this Banner & Bough die/stencil/stamp set
from The Greetery for most of my Christmas cards
and decided it was time to pull it out again.
The poor thing looks almost warn out LOL!!
I started with the 4 layer stencil and various inks
then finishing up with the stamping details.
If you have a Misti or a Platform then it is very easy
to line up your stamps with your stencils.
Once I had all my stenciling and stamping done
I came back in with Nuvo Glitter Drops Dazzling Blue.
I wish I had used a lighter color as it is almost the color of 
my flowers but in the container it looked way lighter, live and learn as they say!!

I have another 'free' day tomorrow so be sure
to pop back in and visit!!

4 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful layered stencilling and a wonderful sentiment,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Darlene said...

Your stenciling is always SO BEAUTIFUL! Love this! GREAT job!

Leslie Miller said...

I can see the sparkle of the blue Nuvo drops and I imagine you'd see it even more in real. You've gotten a lot of mileage out of that stencil set! Pretty!

Lisa said...

Great stamping on this very lovely Christmas card.