Saturday, March 23, 2024

Sketch Saturday #747

Hello friends we are into our second Sketch Saturday already this month 
and have a pretty easy sketch this time around.
as always there is an Optional Twist and it is  Black & White


I 'kind of~sort of' went with the black and white option adding die cut
stitched banner strips from Pretty pink Posh.  I use these strips A LOT
but not normally these thin ones, so they worked perfectly for this sketch!
The sentiment piece is from Spellbinders and the sentiment itself is 
from The Greetery.  The colorful flowers are from my already made stash of flowers.


We would LOVE to see YOUR take on our sketch over at
Sketch Saturday!!




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I like that you kinda sorta went with the B&W. Those strips are awesome and I love the cute little bow. Your colorful flowers look just perfect with the black and white background!

Darlene said...

So so pretty ... great take on the sketch!