Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Stencil Fun March 2024

Hello friends, we have a new challenge starting at 
Stencil Fun today and an OPTIONAL theme of 
Easter/Spring!
You can create anything as long as a stencil has been used!

We also have a fun prize up for grabs for one of our
USA entries, do to shipping costs and restrictions,
we sadly do not ship international anymore!!

Prize


For my first card I stuck with the Easter/Spring theme and stenciled this
fun and pretty Easter egg using a Waffle Flower Spring Egg stencil.
Because I purchased this stencil LAST year when I went to stencil it,
there are 2 stencils with 2 eggs on each, so I figured it was for 2 different eggs...
WRONG, it is one egg with FOUR layering stencils!!
But being the easy stencil it is, I was able to go back and add the other two
stencils, I was wondering why it seemed so blank in places.
Lesson learned here: (I doubt it, but I can try)
Don't wait a year to use your NEW 'stuff' so
you will remember HOW to use it.. GEESH!!
The paper is from Prima and the sentiment is from Art Impressions stamped on
a Pretty Pink Posh banner piece.  The bunny came out of my 'white' scraps!!  The heart edger is one I received FREE from
Poppystamps with an order.


For my second card, which is an 'ANYTHING GOES card
I die cut a Tutti Designs hexagon and used the negative to stencil through
with a Memory Box textured stencil and TH oxide twisted citron.
The die cut flowers are Poppystamps Delightful Daisy.
The sentiment is from The Greetery stamped in Dew Drop ink Rose Bud.


Come and have some stenciling fun with us at Stencil Fun!!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Both cards are fabulous and full of Spring! Love that stencil you used on your pink gingham card ... LOL yes, we must use our new stuff at least once while we remember what to do with it (you're not the only one guilty of this) lol But it turned out beautifully.
And, love that flower on the second card! Love how you did the stenciling ...(very clever) and it's just enough! Beautiful inspiration my friend ... thanks!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, these are both so pretty! Lesson learned for sure. I need that lesson, yet my unused things keep piling up. Pretty colors and stencils. A breath of spring!

Pauline C said...

Both cards are gorgeous spring creations … I particularly love the fab floral die cuts and stencilling on the second one
Pauline x

EmmaT said...

2 pretty cards