Sunday, March 3, 2024

Triple B March 2024

Hello Triple B fans, we have a new challenge starting today and a fun
and colorful mood board for inspiration! 
You can create anything as long as it has one of the 'B's' on it,
Birds~Blooms~Butterflies
you can use one, two OR all three!!

I was totally inspired by the mood board and pulled out a never been used
Forest Bird die by Cottage Cutz picked up in one of their fabulous sales they have
periodically!  I placed him on his branch then mounted him
on a Creative Expressions Frames & Tags 'Chloe' die cut.
I left the sentiment for the inside and called it done!


Come on over to Triple B and join in the fun with us,
we would love to have you there!!

4 comments:

Carol L said...

This card with the cute bird is just magical! I love it all!

Pauline C said...

This is stunning Diane … the bird is absolutely adorable, the frame exquisite and the colours gorgeous! Absolutely adorable !!
Thanks so much for asking me to be GDT at Triple B this month.
Pauline xx

Darlene said...

OMG ... this is too too tweet! Beautiful birdie and awesome design! I can smell Spring in the air just looking at this card!

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, I love this bird so much! How did I miss it? The frame is gorgeous. What a fun and pretty card, Diane!