Thursday, September 24, 2026

Happy Birthday Bear

 Hello friends, since I don't have a DT post until Saturday
I thought I'd find a challenge to join in for today.
I chose The Paper Players CAS Bears challenge.
I hope my card is CAS enough for the challenge but I guess
everyone has a bit a difference of CAS.  I don't have a lo0t of white space
but I do have a lot of 'green' space and after looking at the DT cards
there, I thought mine was CAS enough!


I had pulled out a different bear die to use but that caught site of this
little guy that has never been used yet and decided it was time for
his debut!!  He is a Cottage Cutz 'Campin Out Bear On Log die.
I die cut him from a scrap of white card stock then colored each piece in with
TH Distress inks, makes it easy and faster that way them trying to
die cut each piece single.
After he was put together I decided he needed some pretty posies to go
with him so some of my already finished Spellbinders Bold Blooms
were added.  The little sentiment is a leftover piece from my Katy Sue 3D cards.  
See his little cup of hot cocoa perhaps?  so cute with his little
paw print on it, I surely had fun with this guy and not near
as picky as some of the CC dies can be...total FUN!!


The colors are a much more deeper brown, so hard to get the correct colors sometimes, and the flowers are on the right are much more a golden yellow color, sigh!
That's it for today, I am headed out to lunch and a shopping spree with my daughter!!


No comments: