Monday, August 4, 2008

Designer Bags




I saw the instructions for these cute designer bags on another blog which I will try to find and post later! I made 8 of these bags and hope to show more later this week. The rose one, of course is the new SU paper that I am in love with and I decided to leave any embellishments off of it and I felt it was "beautiful" as is. The other one is pretty busy, I added a small "owl tag" to it. I have to say these are somewhat addicting, and I plan to use these in a SU workshop, as it is a wonderful way to show the scallop punch, round tab punch, cropadile, DS paper, large eyelets, ribbon, and the stamp set used to embellish! These are easy and my 7 year old grandson helped me by punching out the tab punches! I am going to make a few more as I have a few changes to make it "more mine" that I will also show later.

1 comment:

Primitive Seasons said...

These are wonderful Diane. Makes me want to try some. Great colors and your white on white card is beautiful as well. You go girl!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com