Saturday, August 23, 2008

No Time To Post Today!


Well, its early, but I am off to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes) fundraiser at our local (Mishawaka, In) scrapbook store "Pages In Time". My daughter hosts this event every year, and last year she had me helping. If you live in the area, join us, as of yesterday we had 15 openings left out of 68! We have great prizes and I was in charge of that this year...one of them is the Big Bite!!
I also want to thank my friend Lana from Brandon, MB Canada for sending us such a great package for the prizes and also her local scrapbook store PaperBag Scrapbooking for its donation! It is an awesome prize and I want to keep it! I will post more on that later!! You can visit them at www.paperbagscrapbooking.net.
Well, off to load the car and get on the road. I hopefully will have more cards to post tomorrow!!
I will leave you "with more visitors at the creek"!

No comments: