Sunday, August 31, 2008

From Courtney's Closet #14


Here is my card for the inspiration challenge "From Courtney's Closet". Because of the busy weekend I "kept it simple" for me this week. I actually liked how it turned out and as I have lots of upcoming birthdays I will need cards for, this should come in handy! I used the small flower from Stampin Up's Blooming With Love set and made my own designer paper using the Stampin Spots. Aren't these just the perfect size for adding more then one color? I also used one I had never used before "Anytime Greetings". I noticed that in the background of the dock "Courtney" was sitting on, there were a few boats, so I added in the little sailboat. I used my CB embossing folder "Just My Type" for the edge of the card. If you would like to play along you can find the site here . Also you can see more of the other cards on SCS under FCCC.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

SUPER cute -- LOVE all the images and the flowers - so pretty! :)

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute - thanks for playing along! I love that you picked up on the fact she was sitting on the dock and added the little sailboat!