Tuesday, August 26, 2008

From Courtney's Closet Challenge #13


Here is my card for the From Courtney's Closet Inspiration Challenge. You can find the challenge HERE if you would like to join in!

I am late, for me in getting my card done. I also made a big mistake on it, can you see it?? Plus, I was wanting to use my Cotton Candy Stickles on it, but all that would come out was the clear, not the color, so I shook it real good, ran a needle thru the nozzle, and still nothing, and its a NEW bottle. So I cut a tiny more off the nozzle and tried it on a scrap piece and it was fine. So, I put it on my flowers and this HUGE glob came out....grrrrr! So I had to use a different Stickles to try and "fix" it. I guess it wasn't my day for card making, ever get one of those days??

I have lots of new things to share. One is a set of Fall cards with a matching purse like bag/box to hold them. The cards are all done, but I ran out of red line tape, all 8 of my tape runners are empty, and I am out of double sided tape. So, I have to run to the store and stock up before I can continue. The only thing I will use for that bag is the red line as it holds really good! I also am working on and am almost done, on some of my new Cuttlebug folders, so check back today, I will have the card set on for sure and maybe the others tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Libby Hickson said...

Your card is so pretty - I never would have noticed the thing you pointed out here or on SCS, so you shouldn't mention them. ;-) Thanks so much for playing along again!!!