Friday, August 29, 2014

Friendship

Hello bloggie friends!!!

I actually have 3 "free me" days in a row
and I decided to do a few of my favorite challenges
starting with the "Gift of Friendship" challenge from Impression Obsession!


I made a smaller 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" square card.
I used a wood grain background using papers from Doodlebug.

as they reminded me of two friends getting together for Karaoke...lol
what do you suppose they are singing?

Underneath my birds I used Impression Obsession Twig Wreath DIE023-X
for my two feathered friends to perch on.
I finished off my card with a little trinket leaf stick pin and little rose on my bow!!

I think it is a cute little friendship card!!

Entering in the following challenges:
Impression Obsession .... Gift of Friendship

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I would never have thought to use those colours together but they are beautiful!! Love your fancy bow ... such a pretty card!

jimlynn said...

Diane, this is stunning!!! The green and brown combination is so lovely and elegant looking on this.
Lynn

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful twig wreath!! The bow looks amazing!! Fabulous card my friend!! Enjoy your 3 free days!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kristi Schurr said...

I am smitten! My two favorite elements,wreaths and birds! Very pretty!I think I may 'need' that wreath die!LOL

jimlynn said...

Diane, I love your card! That color combination is stunning.
Lynn

Jen said...

Beautiful, Diane! Love the patterned paper on the birds and the colors are striking. Lovely!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW! LOVE the green ... absolutely stiking! And the birds in the woodland colors ... perfect! You always inspire me my friend! Awesome job!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, how I love this! LOVE it, I tell you! The wreath, the birds, the wood grain, the pretty bow and flower -- such a warm and sweet card!