Thursday, August 28, 2014

Have A Great Day

Welcome Classy Friends...this is my blog post on
I hope you will join us in our fun challenge this week...
there is always an awesome prize awarded to the winner!!!

Hello Sunshines, Diane here with you today with my card for our
fun challenge this week "Sunflower Inspired" using the photo below for inspiration!
What inspires you??  
The sunflower, the colors, the letters or maybe even the background??


I went with several things for my card....
the red, the sunflower, the words and the watering can!


My background paper is from the beautiful 6 x 6 Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss"
Then  I got real creative and turned the JustRite "Hello Daisy" stamp into a Sunflower
I fussy cut it out, and because of it's size it was super easy to cut!

I added an Impression Obsession Wonderful Watering Can...isn't it cute??
Then stamped my sentiment from the same "Hello Daisy" stamp set
and cut it out with a Spellbinders Floral Ovals die...

To finish I added a red satin ribbon/bow and a small bow made with

The Design Team and I would love for you to join in the challenge with us....
We would love to  see YOUR project and tell us what inspired you to create it...

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Do you ever lose your creativity?? You constantly turn out such lovely cards ... Loving the sunflowers Diane

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Diane!! The flower is gorgeous!! I love the little watering can!! What a perfect take on the inspiration photo!! Love this my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joan said...

Diane, both cards are very pretty and very garden like. Love them.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

wannabcre8tive said...

A very beautiful card. Congrats, on being featured on FB with SCS.