Monday, August 11, 2014

Time For Tea

Hello Shabby Friends,  this week at "The Shabby Tea Room"
Debbie is our hostess and she has chosen the theme "Lets Have Tea"
using the inspiration photo below and use pink, black, pearls, and flowers.



Our sponsor is "Paper Temptress"


From their store I chose the beautiful papers below
Rose Quartz Metallic for the teapot
and
this paper is like some I have never seen before, it has a very soft texture
and cuts like a dream...I just love it!!
and
Quartz Mica Metallic for the background.....
this paper has a pretty shimmery/metallic look to it...so elegant!!


I used a die cut "Tea For Two" teapot from Paper Sweeties 
which I embossed with a Rose patterned embossing folder....
I added some pearls and flowers from my stash and a little clock button!!

"Pop" on over to "The Shabby Tea Room" and see what my "shabby" teammates
have to inspire you, you won't be disappointed !
Join in with us, the prize is  lovely papers from the "Paper Temptress"...wow!!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafts Galore Encore .... Anything Goes
and
Natalie and Amy's Challenge .... Die Cuts and Flowers
and
Fussy and Fancy .... Bingo Card...Pearls, Swirl, Flowers
and
Crafting By Design .... Vintage/Shabby Chic
and
Melonheadz Friends .... Flowers


13 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Simply gorgeous Diane. Love the colors and that clock button certainly adds a lot. Great tea pot too and so clever to emboss it with roses. Great job.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Diane!! I love all of the amazing texture!! The flower is so pretty!! What a fabulous card my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful time on vacation and that you are all rested from said vacation!! Any pictures to share??!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

Oh Diane this is so adorable and gorgeous! Love the textures and colors, but my favorite part is the teapot (you know I do have a teapot collection don't you?? LOL!) I would have never thought to put a little flower cluster like that ... looks SO COOL!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is a gorgeous card, I love it.

Ros Crawford said...

Hi Diane ... I'm having a great time with my Aunt ... all girlie chat and giggles ... no men to bother us ... Heaven!!
Loving your pretty card ... I'll think of you when I'm having my cuppa!

Leslie Miller said...

Hi, Diane! I ran out of time to comment on this the other day, but just had to come back. So pretty! Love your flower cluster and how you added the watch face to go with the sentiment. Also, the rose embossing on the teapot is fabulous! Really love how you used the colors. Gee, just love everything about this!

Mary Lou said...

Oh my gosh Diane!!! This is absolutely wondrous!!! I love paper temptress and you beautified those papers!!! Love the little time piece you added:)) So glad you joined in the fun bingo challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Hope to see you next challenge!
Hugs

Mary Lou said...

Oh my gosh Diane!!! This is absolutely wondrous!!! I love paper temptress and you beautified those papers!!! Love the little time piece you added:)) So glad you joined in the fun bingo challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Hope to see you next challenge!
Hugs

Pamellia said...

Wow, this is stunning! I really love the textures you used and the contrasting colours really work! That medallion die cut is really elegant, I just love it :)

Veerle said...

Hi Diane, this is also a very beautiful DT card. And inspirational. Greetings from Veerle

Nikki Stalker said...

What a lovely card with some stunning dies. Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy & Fancy Challenges.

Nikki

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ-FLOWERS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely detail on your card. Beautiful. Thank you for joining in with Crafts Galore Encore Challenge. Caroline x