Thursday, July 20, 2017

Fun With Silhouettes

It's that time again when all the design team members
get together to showcase all our creativeness in one place at 
The Cutting Cafe blog, so mark your calendars for the 21st!!
Our assignment this time was to use the cut file
always so FUN to see all the different takes on this!
Plus, just by leaving a comment on TCC blog
you could win 3 cut files of your own!!
  
This cut file contains lots and I mean LOTS of different images to choose from.
My plan was to make 2 or 3 cards, but since I am gone again for 4 days
it just didn't pan out ...sigh!





I did make  this quick card using the cutest lady bug image....
look at those long legs!

While digging in my 'red' bag of scrap for the die cut hearts, 
I came across this pretty red and yellow scrap of paper
(gosh, I loved the reverse side, too)!



After printing my lady bug silhouette,
I die cut it with a Spellbinders die,
added a tiny heart to him (or her as the case may be)
and a bouquet of hearts.
I had the tiniest snippet of black gingham ribbon left,
so I added a bow!
Like I said, pretty simple, but yet so darn cute!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper
Create and Inspire .... ATG (m)


11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Eeek! This is so fun!! What a lovely colourful card Diane... Love the bunch of hearts and that image!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is to cool! Love that little ladybug and that background paper is so pretty! Great make!

Darlene said...

OMG this is just the cutest bug ... love those long legs! And your background paper is bright, beautiful and perfect!! What a fun and fabulous card Diane!! Love it! Oh yea ... the b/w gingham ribbon is perfect too!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The ladybug is so sweet!! I love the gorgeous papers!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Diane! The sweetest ladybug EVER! I love the little red heart to match her antennae, and the cut red "roses" of hearts on the side. It's a beautiful card (I am in love with the ladybug LOL) hugs, de

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, that ladybug is so cute! I love ladybugs, and this one with the long legs and hearts is soooo adorable. The paper sure looks familiar. I probably have it in my stash. Almost sure of it. In fact, I think I used this paper pad for a ladybug card once. Tee hee, great minds!

Marjeta said...

I agree. Super cute card. Love vibrant colors.

Marjeta

Regina Easter said...

ditto datto to what everyone else said...this is sooooo super cute...i have that paper to..:)

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute! Love the ladybug and the bright patterned paper.

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Beautiful sweet and creation. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Crafthazelnut's Patterned Paper. Hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Iwona

Maria Valente said...

Such an adorable creation! Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenge.
Mary (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt