Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Cake

This is a scheduled post while I am on 'vaca'!
I just can't stand to leave my blog idle...lol!
Oh, have a happy and safe 4th, too!

Yummy wedding cake today!
I just love all the creamy goodness of this card
and it's a great 'mailer', too!


Pretty easy card using an embossed background,
and dies from Tutti Designs,

I had some wedding chipboard pieces and that is where
'The Cake' sentiment came from.
I added little gems to the bottom of that (much prettier IRL).

Entering the following challenges (when I get home lol)


8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Happy 4th July my friend!! Have a brilliant day!
Fabulous card as always!

Lisa said...

So elegant and beautiful!! I love the design and embossing!! Happy 4th, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card, classically elegant. You are having awesome weather today!

Leslie Miller said...

Mmmm, creamy goodness for sure! And a touch of fun with that sentiment. The embossing is perfect with the delicious, swirly die cut cake!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a lovely wedding card, Diane, and very elegant with the silver embossing. Fabulous card. hugs, de

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

Deanne Saunders said...

...and thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper