Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Fall Cat

 Once again filling in at Cheapo Dies blog
until our new Design Team starts.....
so that being said this will be my last post on the 
Cheapo Dies blog for now!
You can 'meet' the new Design Team on Friday!

One of the newly released Cheapo Dies is the
Anyone that knows me,
would know I would love this cute die!


I used a plaid embossing folder on the card base.
I added a few designer papers
then die cut  three times.
Once in brown, then a scrap of designer paper
and lastly the cat from a scrap of Color Burst powder paper.


I simply trimmed where it needed it and paper pieced
(or you might called it stacked) it all together!

Thanks for visiting with me today and please come back daily
to see all the fabulous creations the Design Team has created using
these cute and fun dies!!

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Love your card Diane, such a fab die and lovely Autumnal colours, Kate x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, Diane, you really know how to use your dies. This makes a perfect little picture with pretty fall colors and papers!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful fall card!! I love the kitty in the tree!! This is fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts